Mauritius is a golfer’s heaven, and luckily for you Chaka Travel are the world’s leading Mauritius golf holiday specialists, so when you book with us you know you’re in safe hands. Mauritius has everything you could want in a holiday – exquisite resorts, luxury spas, challenging golf courses and of course fantastic weather year round for golfing in any season. If you’ve been thinking about heading away this year, you might be surprised to learn that you can play golf in Mauritius for less than you might think, as many of our luxurious hotels offer free green fees on excellent courses. Find out more about our customers’ favourite Mauritius hotels here…
1. Constance Belle Mare Plage – Our customers choose this hotel time and time again for their Mauritius golfing holiday because they love the relaxed and informal atmosphere here, in addition to the free green fees for not one, but two golf courses – The Links and The Legend – both 18 hole, international standard courses. Find out more about these courses, and what else the hotel has to offer, on our website.
2. Constance Le Prince Maurice – You can also enjoy free daily golf at The Links and The Legend courses when you stay at the finest hotel in Mauritius, Constance Le Prince Maurice. This resort is the ultimate in luxury Mauritius golfing holidays with its sensational beachfront and over-water bungalows, sunken marble baths, plus the resort’s floating restaurant is in its own private lagoon. This hotel offers the ultimate in luxury for any holidaymaker.
3. Heritage Awali Resort – This hotel offers the perfect combination of golf and spa, and with it being perfectly situated along the stunning south coast for breath taking unspoilt scenery, you can also soak up some beautiful tropical sunsets. With unlimited green fees included, the course provides residents with access via golf cart through a private pathway. You can also enjoy the added luxury of having your golf clubs are carefully polished and safely stored in individual lockers at the resort, ready for another day on the greens and there’s expert tuition from a resident Golf Pro available too.
4. Anahita The Resort – Golf at this resort for free for 10 nights from only £1,850 pp, and enjoy the 2 superb championship courses; Anahita Golf & Ile aux Cerfs Golf. When you feel like taking a break from golf, you can enjoy the gourmet restaurants, wellness centre, tennis courts and diving centre, all of which you’ll find on site.
5. Shangri-La Le Touessrok – This hotel has recently undergone a revamp, and with its renovation and re-brand it is now an iconic landmark for the Mauritius golf scene. Guests here can enjoy free golf on the unique and unusual island course of Ile aux cerfs. Prices start from just £1,775 pp for 12 nights in paradise.
Let us take the stress out of arranging your Mauritius golfing holiday – our travel experts have visited the resorts, played the courses, enjoyed the fine dining and of course tried the ice cold drinks and will know exactly which resort is the perfect one for you. Get in touch with us today by calling us on 028 9023 2112 to get started.